£33000.00 - £37000.00
Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Multi Trades Operative to carry out repairs on new build homes. Due to location of the developments, the suitable applicant will likely live just south of Guildford.
You’ll ensure service levels and customer satisfaction are maintained, from the point of customer’s completion on a property through the 2-year warranty period, and beyond if required.
• Ensure property and furnishings are properly protected prior to commencing works. Dust sheets will be provided and every care must be taken to avoid disturbance or accidental damage to the customer’s belongings and property.
• Carry out accepted warranty or defect works and ensure they are completed in accordance with weekly schedule of appointments and worksheets, providing good workmanship.
• Ensure that all materials and tools necessary for the satisfactory completion of the works have been sourced and are available prior to commencing works.
• Assist with collection of materials when necessary.
• Focus on completion of works on schedule and within programme and timescale given to customer.
• Record any variation to the works undertaken and all requests made by the customer on the Standard Customer Service Work Request Form and where further investigation is required, document the reasons and pass to the Customer Service Coordinator on the same day.
• Be aware of completing work to both customer and company’s satisfaction and obtain written confirmation from the Customer of their satisfaction with the completion of works before a service call is deemed concluded.
• Report any persistent recurring warranty or defect issues to the Customer Service Manager and note any customer details that may assist Customer Service in on-going management of customer relationship.
• Inspect properties for defects and oversee works undertaken by sub-contractors, as required.
Ideally you’ll have a new homes background however, we will consider applicants who have a solid residential/domestic background and a broad range of trade skills. Additionally, strong customer service experience in dealing with home owners or tenants is essential.
Company van and fuel card provided.
Unfortunately, if you do not receive a response within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
I have worked with Steve since 2002 and have found him knowledgeable and well connected in the Housebuilding arena. Steve is easy to deal with, straightforward and hardworking and has built a business dedicated to our sector. I would not hesitate to recommend Rollinson & Hunter, especially on confidential senior searches.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Kerry over a number of months whilst job searching. She was the ultimate professional, engaging, understanding and in touch with her client’s requirements and my needs and aspirations. I would certainly keep a long term relationship with Kerry as she knows her stuff.
I have had the pleasure to work with Steve on a number of initiatives for over 15 years, and have always found him insightful, personable and intent on delivering positive results. I would have no hesitation in recommending his work.
I have known Steve for many years and have always found him to be a great source of staff and contacts in the property industry. He has always been very reliable.
I am really pleased with the service I received from Kerry, she gave me lots of tips ready for my interviews and listened to what sort of jobs I wanted to progress in. She was also upfront with her feedback which I really appreciated. I am now happily working in my new role as a Customer Care Co-ordinator. Thanks Kerry for all your help.
Steve has built a sound and professional recruitment organisation which has always delivered excellent candidates and ultimately the correct choice for the assignments I have instructed him to undertake. His specialism is property and having run this business for some 15 years now, he has a wide range of candidates and a thorough understanding of "the right person for the right job". He is a highly personable individual, allowing him to make contacts easily with all tiers of an organisation, resulting in success at all levels.
Kerry has a very in-depth knowledge of the House and Property Sector’ in terms of job roles and equally how they fit within the industry sector. She was able to give a full brief for the role, company culture and an overview of the industry and then by return invested immense time to drill through my CV to find the perfect fit of skills and experience to match the role – I felt so prepared and confident in the interview as I knew what was required and expected and how my experience would add value (this RARELY happens as a candidate). Exceptional screening process and job matching.
Kerry has been outstanding throughout every stage of my job search. Kerry's knowledge of her field and her dedication to her candidates is second to none; the depth and scope of preparation information she gave me to better prepare me for my interview was invaluable. Thank you for all your help, Kerry.
I was really pleased with the service I received from Kerry at Rollinson and Hunter. I was kept informed from start to finish with the job that I was interested in. Kerry gave me some good tips and advice for the interview and I was so happy when I got the job which included a slight increase in salary after a bit of negotiating. Thanks Kerry for all your help, you're a star!
Steve is very well regarded in the House Building recruitment sector for his in depth knowledge and contact base of both clients and candidates. I have hired him on a number of occasions with great success and would recommend him to other companies.
I wanted to extend my thanks to Kerry for her help and preparation towards my interview. I was blown away by the level of help she provided in the run up, compared to other recruiters. I don't know if this was down to my lack of industry experience - but she was so helpful in giving me as much information as she could. I was grateful that she went the extra mile to help point me in the direction of other useful pieces of information and in supplying facts relevant to the role. A refreshing and really positive experience for me as a candidate. It was a pleasure to be referred by her, as a recruiter, and I hope that her clients recognise the extra mile she goes to, to ensure the best possible opportunities for your candidates.
I applied for a position and was contacted by Kerry and she subsequently secured me an interview. Kerry provided amazing advice and support prior and post interview. I am extremely happy with the service provided by Kerry as she really knows her stuff! I would absolutely recommend her 100%, best recruiter I ever met!
My journey to find a new role after a redundancy was a positive, professional and inspiring one thanks to Kerry and Steve, their enthusiasm lifted my confidence and their guidance was a helping hand through the dreaded interview stages! I am now enjoying a different career path and I have nothing but praise for their great team work. Thank you so much.