Sales & Marketing
£45000.00 - £55000.00
Our client has been established for over 50 years and have become one of Britain’s largest and most reputable house builders. As a high performing business, they look for high performing people and as such are looking to appoint a talented Sales Manager to cover developments across the South Coast and Kent.
As one of three Sales Managers, you’ll contribute to the overall success of the business by driving a strong sales performance through effective management of the Sales Adviser team on their developments. Key target areas for this role include legal completions, customer care, average selling price, sales selling overheads, client extras.
You will be expected to:
• Deliver a strong sales performance through effective management of their sales adviser team
• Be involved in recruiting new Sales Advisors, and the ongoing training and development of their whole team
• Prepare staffing rotas for their developments, ensuring that all holidays, sickness, etc., are suitably covered
• Ensure the team comply with key sales processes, tools and approaches
• Manage non-compliance and under performance in accordance with standard Group processes
• Manage Scheme costs appropriately whilst also promoting best practice and high-quality standards
• Ensure divisional IT systems are fully utilised and that Advisers update the group internal IT system
• Manage database of CRM activity with designated team, ensure continuous improvement as measured by KPI performance
• Oversee the implementation and launch of new sites – coordinating Marketing input as appropriate
• Provide input to marketing campaigns for current/future developments
• Facilitate marketing material, ensuring compliance with Group Standards and legislative requirements e.g. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading 2008
• Focus self and team on those actions needed to drive the right result for the customer, and the Division as measured by its KPIs (including NHBC and cost management targets)
• Liaise with colleagues in the divisions to ensure smooth delivery of customer journey for their developments
• Be the point of contact for customer care issues
• Market research and competitor analysis
• Assist in research on potential and existing developments as and when required by the Sales Director
• Appropriately report to the Sales Director on all aspects of sales/legal completions
• Manage delivery and ongoing presentation of show homes and sales office for their developments, organising resources to achieve Group Standards
• Promote and acting in accordance with all Company values, systems, policies and procedures
Suitable candidates will already be a New Homes Sales Manager with a proven track record of managing day to day operations effectively and driving successful sales teams to achieve targets and key performance indicators.
In return for your hard work and commitment our client is offering a highly competitive package dependent on experience.
I have worked with Steve since 2002 and have found him knowledgeable and well connected in the Housebuilding arena. Steve is easy to deal with, straightforward and hardworking and has built a business dedicated to our sector. I would not hesitate to recommend Rollinson & Hunter, especially on confidential senior searches.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Kerry over a number of months whilst job searching. She was the ultimate professional, engaging, understanding and in touch with her client’s requirements and my needs and aspirations. I would certainly keep a long term relationship with Kerry as she knows her stuff.
I have had the pleasure to work with Steve on a number of initiatives for over 15 years, and have always found him insightful, personable and intent on delivering positive results. I would have no hesitation in recommending his work.
I have known Steve for many years and have always found him to be a great source of staff and contacts in the property industry. He has always been very reliable.
I am really pleased with the service I received from Kerry, she gave me lots of tips ready for my interviews and listened to what sort of jobs I wanted to progress in. She was also upfront with her feedback which I really appreciated. I am now happily working in my new role as a Customer Care Co-ordinator. Thanks Kerry for all your help.
Steve has built a sound and professional recruitment organisation which has always delivered excellent candidates and ultimately the correct choice for the assignments I have instructed him to undertake. His specialism is property and having run this business for some 15 years now, he has a wide range of candidates and a thorough understanding of "the right person for the right job". He is a highly personable individual, allowing him to make contacts easily with all tiers of an organisation, resulting in success at all levels.
Kerry has a very in-depth knowledge of the House and Property Sector’ in terms of job roles and equally how they fit within the industry sector. She was able to give a full brief for the role, company culture and an overview of the industry and then by return invested immense time to drill through my CV to find the perfect fit of skills and experience to match the role – I felt so prepared and confident in the interview as I knew what was required and expected and how my experience would add value (this RARELY happens as a candidate). Exceptional screening process and job matching.
Kerry has been outstanding throughout every stage of my job search. Kerry's knowledge of her field and her dedication to her candidates is second to none; the depth and scope of preparation information she gave me to better prepare me for my interview was invaluable. Thank you for all your help, Kerry.
I was really pleased with the service I received from Kerry at Rollinson and Hunter. I was kept informed from start to finish with the job that I was interested in. Kerry gave me some good tips and advice for the interview and I was so happy when I got the job which included a slight increase in salary after a bit of negotiating. Thanks Kerry for all your help, you're a star!
Steve is very well regarded in the House Building recruitment sector for his in depth knowledge and contact base of both clients and candidates. I have hired him on a number of occasions with great success and would recommend him to other companies.
I wanted to extend my thanks to Kerry for her help and preparation towards my interview. I was blown away by the level of help she provided in the run up, compared to other recruiters. I don't know if this was down to my lack of industry experience - but she was so helpful in giving me as much information as she could. I was grateful that she went the extra mile to help point me in the direction of other useful pieces of information and in supplying facts relevant to the role. A refreshing and really positive experience for me as a candidate. It was a pleasure to be referred by her, as a recruiter, and I hope that her clients recognise the extra mile she goes to, to ensure the best possible opportunities for your candidates.